Our Space Saver model is specifically designed for tight spaces, where the opening cannot be made much larger and there is not much clearance for the ladder to open down.
The ladder section is constructed from red deal pine treads and steel strings, while the frame is red deal pine. The 26 millimetre door is fully insulated and draft sealed for minimal heat loss and no draft. A d-handrail is attached to the top section of the ladder, and there are protective rubber feet on the bottom to help the ladder grip and to prevent it from marking the floor. The door is spring loaded, meaning you do not have to take any weight while opening it.
- RETRACTABLE 4 PART FOLDING ATTIC STAIRS
- DESIGNED FOR OPENINGS IN TIGHT SPACES
- 26MM FULLY INSULATED & DRAFT SEALED DOOR
- PINE AND STEEL CONSTRUCTION
- RUBBER FLOOR PROTECTORS
- SPRING LOADED DOOR
- OPENING SIZES - 800x600mm - 1000x600mm
- MAX FLOOR TO CEILING HEIGHT - 2.65m
- U VALUE – 1.22w/(m2k)